Website powered by

Old Room Corner

A small set piece in the vein of a Victorian room. My goal was to make everything feel coherent which I found harder then I thought would be. I wanted to do more assets but with the time I allotted myself (3 Days) I feel this to be a good starting point for my first interior. I learned a lot about substance designer and environments in 3Ds Max, I can't wait to apply to the next environment!

Final version, tweaked the lighting and worked with the environment outside the room.

Final version, tweaked the lighting and worked with the environment outside the room.

Original layout, once revised to the new scene after feedback was given from multiple sources.

Original layout, once revised to the new scene after feedback was given from multiple sources.

Second iteration of the scene. Marmoset was used for setup.